When it comes to entertainment, not every story fits into your standard narrative format. So to make things easier on you, reader, I’ve provided various links of stories I’m proud of, grouped together based on the article format. Enjoy.
- Wench for a day: Working at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire
- Why I never gave up hope in Punxsutawney Phil
- Steampunk in Harrisburg: Thomas Willeford is the midstate’s mad scientist
- The non-fan’s guide to enjoying a One Direction concert
- What to expect from a Weird Al Yankovic concert in 2015: Lessons learned from his Lancaster show
- What your prom date hasn’t told you (but expects you to know)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ season 6 premiere: Who was honking the horn?
- Pumpkin beer review: What’s the best gourd brew around?
- ‘The Walking Dead’: Is Glenn really dead? Here’s the case for and against his survival
- ‘The Walking Dead’ season 6 episode 2 recap: Carol is the best character ever
- ‘Better Call Saul’ episode 9 review: Chuck, Jimmy and the episode that broke our hearts
- ‘Amish Mafia’ Recap: Cars are blown up, Respect Amish gets screen time and more!
- 13 prom dresses under $100 (yes, they exist)
- 10 of William Shakespeare’s least-famous plays
- Drink wine and join Jason Aldean in scoffing at ‘bro-country’: 7 things to do Saturday night
- What pope are you? Take this quiz to find out (Psssst, I’m Pope Leo I)
- How well would you do on ‘The Price is Right?’ Take this quiz to find out
- Kentucky Derby Horse or band? Can you figure out which is which?